Set in the imagined world inside a games console, Pixelface is a CBBC sitcom spin-off from popular sketch show Sorry, I've Got No Head. Employing CGI graphics and a sharp wit, the 26-part show follows the on-and-off-screen lives of a group of computer game characters, each from a different genre.
There's a questing elf, a zombie battling waitress, a marsupial hybrid who collects apples, a space marine, a glamorous legend hunter and an incredibly upbeat and enthusiastic dance star. Pixelface shows the characters waiting to play their game and reacting when their console is invaded by the likes of an evil bug or a Premiership football team.
Quick Links Edit
Main Article: Pixelface
Helping out: Edit
- To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below.
- Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial, and see Help:Contents.
- Check out Help:Starting this wiki if you're setting up the wiki.
- If you have a question, you can ask any of the administrators.
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates.
and Wiki sites